Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:02:09 +0200

Hi

I just want to something concerning our houserule on buildings, in case anyone should feel like adopting it.

We also have a set of flyer rules that limits the movement of flyers. Netepic has a flat 100cm move on flyers we have done it different. Transports and bombers have 40cm (80 on charge), figters have 50 cm (100 cm on charge) This means that for turn one, all artillery is safe from bombing. Thats part of the reason why we have made the most heavy artillery somewhat weaker.

Its quite a drastic change, but it has developted over the years in our gaming group to keep the ballance.

Eivind

PS Nils, do you want to change the flyerrules?