RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Advanced NetEpic (was: Ramblings)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:57:35 +0300

The idea was not to turn (advanced) Net Epic into 40K3, but just make
alternative armylists for Net Epic, which would correspond to the current
edition of 40K armylists. Heavy emphasis on the word "alternative".

IMO advanced Net Epic is not needed, because it already exists in the form
of Heresy.

> Eivind

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

[snip]