RE: [NetEpic ML] Advanced NetEpic (was: Ramblings)

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:34:54 -0000

>any of them. I like my IG assault troops, Vindicators, Predators, Bikes and
>Whirlwinds way too much.

...and many old-school epic players would propably feel ther same way.

However, people who are raised with 40K3 and epic 40.000 (and any newcomers
to NetEpic are likely to be of that breed) will want something that
resembles the "official" version more

Besides I would never take a predator for a guard army, allthough assault
troops and bikes are cool for the guard