Re: [NetEpic ML] Advanced NetEpic (was: Ramblings)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:33:08 -0400

Hi!

If some of the members will coordinate and do this its fine, personally
I'm still going through my list of "to do" things for net epic,
(remember there's a lot of painting and army cards to be done!), as well
as helping Daniel with the pictures he needs for all those fabulous
playing aids, so time is really tight.

Peter