RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:24:53 +0200

Yes, we've tried Slann Vs. Squats. I brought the firepower i could, and my
best CC troops, but i still lost pretty had. A company of Medium mechs
and a necron titan just doens't compare with two Leviathans (or was it
Colossuses?),
neither in price or killing power. If Slann want to take heavy support equal
to two
Leviathans, they have to bring out the big Titans, and fielding one of these
in a 3-4k battle is just ludicrous. Besides, any of the Slann titans can be
taken out in one lucky shot (this
is true for all titans, but Slann titans are even more vulnerable to this).
Squats are even harder to beat than chaos imho, mostly due to their high
BP's and cheap Praetorians.

Rune