RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:57:40 -0000

>We should set up some games, one against each of our
>armies. I'd love to see how a pure Necron army fares
>against them, i missed that game :( I'd be happy to
>try that myself, think i can field about 3k or so
>in Necrons. I can field a support card of Nemesis, 1 Titan
>and a support card of Necron Mechs as HW support.
>That should be about 1.5K in HW support. The rest would
>be 2 companies of Necron raiders and assaults, and
>some transports. Voila, 3K of Necrons. What you say?
>I can play this friday or sunday.

S for all this squat talk I have battled them once with space wolves and it
fared allright. i won the battle due to some tactical mistakes of splitting
my forces too much but it was a very close thing.

The highlight was the storming of a colussus by wolf guard.

The only thing that was too powerfull was a big mean tank they had, cant
remember its name but it had LOADS of guns