RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies (Squats)

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:48:39 +0100

In both E-Zine issues, (Issue #5 to be released this week) Squats fought
against the Necrons and lost. There was different players in each battle.

Shows that Squats can be defeated, in my time I have played as and against
them and found them to be just as easy to defeat as any race (Never played
as Chaos or Necron so cannot comment about them).

Tom.