Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Looking for a couple of magazines

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

 cho...ic hafff !!!! GW a good game ??? HAW HAW HAW
good minis they have the best, RULES they would have to get some real gamers to ever get that....!
  Hi!

IMO, epic 40k has the feel of an unfinished game. The core mechanics
have a lot of promise and the concepts it seeks to introduce are good
ones. Its the lack of difference between armor form vehicles and
infantry and the too narrow weapon focus are points of contention.

They seem to be fleshing a lot out these days, so i follow it closely,
who knows they may produce a decent game after all.

Peter