Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:13:49 -0500

> Hehe...
>
> I see that Rune really is on the warpath here, but since I have played a
lot of battles using squats and only one of them had the potential of being
a victory (all though never finished)any point increase on the praetorians
is a big no-no in my book.

> Eivind

What units did you take for your Squats? I play them often and have only
lost a few times. I usually win because I attack more than people expect.
They think, "oh, he's playing Squats so all he will do is sit on his ass and
shoot." That's when I charge in with bikers, termites and infantry in
rhinos. Man those bikers are viscious if they have some support.