RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Looking for a couple of magazines

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:30:53 +0300

What do you mean "probably"? If they had managed to produce a game that good
all of us would be playing it and there would be no need for Net Epic. As
for points of contention, the lack of difference between infantry weapons
and tank weapons is one of the biggest for me in E40K. The other is the way
detachments end up of being a hodgepodge of tanks, infantry and everything
else. You'd expect the tanks to shoot other tanks, but since the detachment
shoots together all hits must be allocated to the nearest models first.
That's all fine with infantry, but any tank commander who blasts at infantry
when there are enemy tanks ten meters behind the infantry he is shooting at
isn't going to be alive for long...

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.