Re: [NetEpic ML] almost done

From: <fredrik_berggren_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 07:35:03 -0000

thanks Peter! yes, the pics are the silhouettes. Jyrki has scanned
the old Space Marine cards for my to use. I got to think out some
smart system for generating the pics rather than cuting and pasting
in Photoshop. should work... or there will be a whole lot of pasting
going on in the Stockholm area later today :)

//fred