Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] unballanced armies

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:10:11 -0500

> I dont remember exactly, but I think it was a brotherhod, a termite
company, bike guild, grudgekeepers, two collossi and a grand warlord.

Hmmm, sounds like a pretty decent army list.

> Do you usually use the gyrocopters? Except for the battle reported in this
Incomming, I have found very little use for them.

No, I never take gyrocopters even though I have 15 of them. I was actually
thinking about trying them out sometime soon to make pop-up attacks.