RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Looking for a couple of magazines

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:15:50 +0300

Exactly, and SH is even higher scale game than E40K, the basic units being
platoons (I own both SH and Modern SH). And continuing your above example,
how many Pz IV commanders would direct their crew to shoot attacking
infantry when there are T-34/85s coming in? Infantry fighting is primarily
the job of infantry and artillery.

> Too bad really, they had the right starting idea, but poor execution.
> Then again what do you expect from rules that when created
> had no more
> input than from a handful of "designers" who created it?
> Listeneing to
> people AFTER the game is made and changing things doesn;t help much
> since its the core mechanics that needed changing.

Again right at target.

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.