Campaigns + scenarios

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:36:56 +0300

Wakey wakey! Yes, I mean you! Don't try to hide behind that innocent
expression!
There has not been much response to neither the campaign system development
nor the scenario development threads, so I'll give some food for thought.
Take a look at some existing material I found. If anybody knows where more
can be found go ahead and post the links.

http://www.portent.net/liberimp/ Campaign rules in the Epic40K section.
Also, take a look at the scenarios while you are there.

http://www.soft.net.uk/dropship/library/epic007.htm A scenario for E40K.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/scenario.htm A scenario for
E40K.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.