Heresy Update

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 19:34:54 -0400

Hi!

I have uploaded into the vault into the Heresy files all the final
edited forms of the Heresy files (non-zipped). This includes the recent
SOB and PDF lists.

To all those trying it out please remember that it is crucial that you
get any feedback about Heresy to me, so as to see what the concerns are.

I deleted some files from the army card list, since most are on the
Epicentre (get those there), once the rest are uploaded, I'll delete the
rest as well as the 4.1 rules as soon as Tom gets them up.

Thanks!

Peter