Re: [NetEpic ML] Optional Squat Unit

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:19:27 +0200

Hi!
I do agree. We have a houserule saying that dreads have a basemove of 15 cm. We have tried a couple of games with it but havent seen any earthshaking impact on the effectiveness of the dreads.

I think that putting them in drop pods would boost their effectiveness a great deal, but fluffwise, would a chaptermaster risk the verry best troops on such sucidemissions?

I would perhaps rather used robots....

Eivind