Sv: RE: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Optional Squat Unit

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:54:48 +0200

Well, the pointcost for a regular robot detatchment with 100% BP is 100, so therefore, a company should cost 300.

What you probably is thinking is that it can be very difficult to kill all 15 'bots, and I might just agree that this could be somewhat au de gorgonzola.

On the other hand, its quite difficult to hide robots as they must go on their prewritten programs, you cant change it, so it is nearly impossible to hide one or two remaining 'bots behind a building or something.

I'm not quite sure myself if this unit should see the light of day, Im not even sure I would use it if it did. I just wanted some opinions on it....

Eivind