RE: [NetEpic ML] Optional Squat Unit

From: Trygve Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:33:31 +0200

Should be a special card itself, not a company card!

Trygve

S=17000590
81:N/A=682980/*http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/1114-3934-1039-0?mpt=99185
8458> Check out great fares at Orbitz!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=206662.1458837.3039162.908943/D=egroupmail
/S=1700059081:N/A=682980/rand=330448846>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

by F-Secure Antivirus

Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:25:16 +0200
by F-Secure Antivirus