RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Even more Squat units

From: Trygve Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:33:02 +0200

I think what we're doing now is to get rid of what few weaknesses the squats
have. Should we really do that? My opinion is that any army that field units
for virtually any purpose has a distinct odour of Parmesan to it...

Maybe we should design some long-range heavy weaponed chaos marines as well
:o)

Trygve

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/