Sv: Re: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Optional Squat Unit

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:44:48 +0200

Hi
If people are afraid of letting Squats get more companycards, we could always do it different.

How about making the robot company a supportcard consisting of one modified hellfury APC + a robotdetatchment? Maybe the company should consist of 3 such detatchments? I think this would make it rather expencive.(I will work on the details later)

How about this?

On the Slayer I must disagree. I would also rather keep it as a special card. The Squat player should chosse away some heavy units to gain this card.

If the berserkers have 15 cm move, I cant really see why the Slayers should not?

Is 10 cm + infiltration better?

Eivind