RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Even more Squat units

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 07:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

 why? they can just field all the Imp guard artillery unit support cards they have room for. or any SM support cards, this is why they are so hard to beat........... they have the best of all worlds..........
  Trygve_Bj�rnstad <trygve_at_...> wrote: I think what we're doing now is to get rid of what few weaknesses the squats
have. Should we really do that? My opinion is that any army that field units
for virtually any purpose has a distinct odour of Parmesan to it...

Maybe we should design some long-range heavy weaponed chaos marines as well
:o)

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6