Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark Angels

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:24:14 -0400

More wrongness. Check out any third edition fluff on the Dark Angels.
The DA
codex, WD233 and 234, WD252, etc, etc. The current Ravenwing colour is
*black*.

Rob

-->You mean there is 3Ed fluff??? Wow. Last I looked it had been
reduced to half paragraphs sandwiched between bogus battle reps. First
off, I own NOTHING to do with WH40K3Ed. It's next to useless. I haven't
read a copy of WD since around issue 220, as it is little more than a
glorified color advert for GW. And, from I have seen, the Ravenwing
color schemes depend on who is painting the model, as I have seen them in
the DA green on GW adverts and on their web site.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein