Re: [NetEpic ML] New to the List/And a Q

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:16:14 -0400

Hi!

No. Bolters have a modifier of zero, and thus could NOT affect shields,
BUT they can fire at vehicles. Assuming the vehicle does not have a
armor save of 1+, since with no modifier it would not affect it. A
vehicle with a armor save of 2+ or worse, could be affected if the armor
save is failed, although the chance is slim since it has a zero modifier.

Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Peter