Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] On the new squat units

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:22:58 +0200

We are not trying improve the Squat armiy in terms of intoducing better and cheesier units, only to give them some more choices to choose from. The squat army is the same every time you field it, its variation we are trying to achieve here.

Every player that owns a Squat army has put a lot of money in it but recieved no support from GW beyond the first release. Sm has a lot of chapters to choose from, orks also have a lot to choose from, only surpassed by IG and Chaos has recieved two new armylists.

I think its highly on time that some new choices are added to the little guys, so any constructive suggestion here are very welcome!

Eivind