[Fwd: Re: [NetEpic ML] Heresy: Effects of faile Morale]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 19:40:04 -0400

Hi!

You'll need to download the latest version in the Heresy folder a lot of
these were pointed out by Ian and I have down many clarifications. In
the morale section under things that cause test is not only the list of
those things but what happens when you fail in each of those situations.

So attempting to assault units in cover, on a failed roll will result in
the units not moving and being counted as activated. Also the titan book
has section on psycology regarding these things. Morale and morale
effects were one of those things that needed more specific wording. If
after downloading these and checking them out you still have questions
let me know, all the corrections I can get it now would be great.

Units with the "independent skill" may act without regards to commanders
of any kind. All units without this skill must be within the command
radius of the leader they are attached to (although marines dont suffer
that many penalties when out of command). Each platoon (or single stand,
that's what one stand represents), has their own platoon leader or what
have you so it can act, but if not in the command zone of its HQ it acts
with whatever army is in question. In case of IG this would be
disasterous since they lose morale levels when out of command, marines
just receive morale penalties, its harder to make checks, but being
stubborn they can do a lot more without commanders nearby.

I hope I understood that last question correctly if not let me know.

Peter