Things that I owe

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:38:44 -0400

Hi!

Well, the time for me to move once more is upon me and I will be out for
a bit (Until August), here's a run down on what I need to get to people
and that will be the first thing I do once I get settled in:

1. Tom- owe you that battle report
2. Jyrki- started scanning firepower for you, once done I'll send it to you.
3. Daniel- owe you extra warhound and titan pics as well as all the
preatorians
4. To the group- titan army cards

I'll send a final e-mail over the weekend which will be the last ones
for now.

Peter