Re: [NetEpic ML] New squat units tested

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:20:18 +0200

thanx!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eivind Borgeteien
  To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] New squat units tested

  Hi!
  I used the company. In this game I couldnt use them for anything else than fodder, holding on to the OPs while the big guns tried to shoot out the opposition. Unfortunately I had misplaced my collossi so it didnt go well at all.

  If they had lasguns they could have joined the shooting, or if they had the reroll I would have charged them into CC. I really look forward to trie them out with lasguns

  Kind of cool this, being a gamedesigner in Spain having some guys in Norway to playtest your stuff?

  I really love this consept of internett....!

  Anyway, Im going away on a two week vacation, so I wont be able to follow the discussion for a time. (Unless I stumble over an internett cafe though....)

  Good luck with your exams!

  Eivind