Re: [NetEpic ML] Online Store + Competition Prize

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:05:31 +0200

sounds all great to me ! good ideas & i am looking forward to it.
will get my own digicam soon which enables me to shoot a lot of photos of my epic stuff ! and thats why in the near future i will send you pics for the armycards ! and on my page www.fantastictool.net the first issue of my epic-e-zine weirdboy will be seen in august - i hope.
many greetz from da city of berlin from christian danckworth