[OT] Terminator HKs

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:52:38 +1000

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the Off Topic post, but I need some help.

I'm in the process of doing up rules for the Terminator SkyNet forces in
25mm for Stargrunt2 and in 6mm for Dirtside2. I can easily get 25mm and
6mm endo-skeleton minis, but I can't seem to find anywhere at either sells
models of the big Ground HK Tanks and the Aerial HK Units or has info on
how to convert them/scratchbuild them. Can anyone here on the list help me
please?

Thanks for your time.
-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace