[OT] Terminator Movie Help

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:46:44 +1000

Hi All!

If you've gotten a message similar to this before, my apologies, the email
here at work

I've got a bit of an Off Topic quandary here. I'm in the process of coming
up with rules for our local group to play Stargrunt2 and Dirtside2 in a
Terminator Future War setting. Now the Resistance forces are really easy
to come up with (I'm just using my GZG NAC minis) and I can get a hold of
Endoskeleton miniatures easily enough but I'm having trouble trying to
represent the big Ground and Aerial Hunter-Killers.

Does anyone know where I might find some 25mm and/or 6mm scale minis/models
to represent these units or can direct me to somewhere that might have
information on how to convert/scratch-build them? I might even do up some
NetEpic rules for them.

Thanks for your time.
-Kelvin...

"Look, just give me some inner peace