Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT] Terminator Movie Help

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 05:04:38 -0400

I'll hazard a guess here. I would try looking for 1/72 or even 1/35
scale models from companies like Airfix, Revell/Monogram, etc for T1/T2,
or Alien(s) models. IIRC, the mobil air gunship as seen in T1
flashforwards, was similar in appearance to the drop ship from Aliens,
and would probably form a good basis for the mobile air ship. Also,
Leading Edge Miniatures, who did T1/T2 and Aliens miniatures in 25mm
scale (as well as Army of Darkness and Dracula lines), may have some
suggestions as well. For 6mm scale stuff, Ogre miniatures are a good
place to start. The big tank from T1 bears a string resemblance to a
Mark III Ogre. also for 6mm scale, check out the various SF lines as
well as modern vehicles. While they may not be exact, they may form the
basis for some kit bashing to make the proper stuff. I haven;t ever
really looked into this, so I'm pretty much guessing. Also for 25mm, any
modern 25/28mm scale soldiers should work, as well as GW's Cadian IG
troops (and Storm Troopers too). Hope this is of some small help..

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein