Re: [NetEpic ML] blast markers

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:29:59 -0700 (PDT)

 I personly don t think that will happon for it was one of the things most old time players thought did not work well in the epic 40K rules
turned the whole game into a artillery duel and CC war
  konradsosinski_at_... wrote: Thanks. I know that the netepic do not use balst markers. I asked
about any idea to transfer blast markers rules from 40k epic into
netepic game.

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6