Re: [NetEpic ML] Tech Guard Knights...

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

 air attack from the sides does the trick, or moving tanks past them and shoot them in the back and remember the shield is only the front 90* and they have the standerd -1 side and -2 back armor save mod.
and some people play it that a blast marker attacks from the center of the marker for this purpose of attack direction on their shield
also eldar web-spinners do a number on them, their shield is no help at all there
  Tom Webb <mail_at_...> wrote: Hi Guys,

Anyone know of the easiest method of slaying these beasts? I mean with a 2+
unmodified save to the front they are pretty lethal... I have Imperial
Guard, Marines and a few Eldar and Chaos troops.

Tom.

Play EPIC? Check out the EPICentre at http://www.webbsoft.org.uk/NetEpic.
Keep an eye out for our new online store coming soon!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6