Re: [Epic] Reminiscing

From: Seth Ben-Ezra <Azathoth_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 12:30:42 -0500

On 4 Jan 97 at 12:33, Brett Hollindale wrote:

> At 04:15 AM 4/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Yea , I like all 4 of my imperators too. You bet ill make up rules
> >for them for the new system.
> >Mike
> >

> That's a lot of Impirators.
>
> What about the Impirator Battle Group...
>
> 4500pts, three Impirators for the price of two...
>
> What could be fairer than that?
>
> Agro

Even though I am an Imperial player and got into Epic primarily
 because of Titans (especially the Imperator), I would have to say
 that the idea of an Imperator Battle Group would make me soil my
 pants. Somehow, I'll bet it's against the spirit of the rules, but
 if your opponent lets you, it's his funeral. (Personally, I only
field one per game.)

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf (and occasionally Princeps)