Re: [Epic] Rebel against the new stands

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 14:03:35 +1100 (EST)

>Hello fellow Epic players. I was wondering if anyone else out there is
>going to continue playing the current version of Epic even after Epic 40K
>is released. I plan to still purchase new blisters but to follow the old
>rules and base my troops according to them. I am just curious if anyone
>else out there is still going to play by the old rules.

Hell yeah! I cant be bothered to get the new stuff all over again. I'll just
try to get a peek at the rule book and pick out the new rules that I like
and adapt them to the current rules which despite their problems are still
perfectly acceptable. And I'm definitely not going to get any of those new
f*$%ing stands!

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?"