Re: [Epic] Rebel against the new stands ? Not me.

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 20:28:23 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, The Unknown Dwarf wrote:
> > They did a good job with WHFB 5 IMHO, so we have reasons to hope they will
> > do the same with Epic 3.
> Well i think they did a terrible job with WHFB5th edition so i don't have
> any faith that Epic 3 will be any better... i'll give it a chance buy
> seeing the rules (i'm not gonna buy them though), but i'm certainly not
> optimistic at all

 I agree. I really liked WFB 3rd edition and WH40K Rogue Trader, but since
 then both of these games have deteorated edition after edition. For a
 long time, Epic has been the only game from GW that I have liked to play,
 so I cant really even try to be an optimist when they do a new,
 "improved", version... I _hope_ it is good, and our group will certainly
 buy it if it is, otherwise we'll try DSII...

        - Ewing