Re: [Epic] Unit size changes

From: Richard Tracy Hale <axe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 02:17:49 -0600 (CST)

> OK, I will defend GW here. (horrors) They have said that this was a
> previous problem and the new blisters and boxed sets will have the correct
> numbers for units.

I see a problem here. How can boxes/blisters have the right number when the
units may be customizable. Will we be forced to CUSTOMIZE our units to 3, 4
or what ever magic number are included in the new sets?

Oh well. I rarely play and just fill my office shelves with assorted armies
for amusement anyway.

Tracy