Re: [Epic] Bad Choas Force (was: What scares me about Epic 40K)

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 08:29:01 -0500

> From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
>
> >Opps... Here we go again, I don't see a Primarch listed. Without one, its
> >illegal to take this (unless the group allows the special Choas Chapter
> >listed in one of the Journals).
>
> Allows? Aren't those things official, in that WD (not Journal) with
> Catachan Jungle Fighters and the Emperor's Scythe's?

        If you're talking about the Blood Slaughterers, which don't
need a Primarch to be fielded, they were for a special scenario,
correct? Maybe not. So, if the cheese head chaos player did take
them instead of one of the other four legions, I guess his army list
actually IS legal, aside from the Warlord BG. Scary.

> BTW, what was with
> those Catachan Jungle Fighters?! Suffering from the space wolf syndrome of
> paying the same amount for increased abilities!

        Suffering from Pickstock's Disease.

Scott
shupes_at_...