Re: [Epic] Non GW figures in Epic

From: Lee Scott <scottl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:27:26 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 11 Jan 1997, Marc Feuerstein wrote:

> I don't think it is the real reason they took all the minis off the market.
> They didn't took WHFB 4 off the shelves, isn't it ?

   They didn't take the mini's off the wall, but they did take the boxed
game and magic suppliments off the shelf in about june or july, for the
october release of the new WHFB. They didn't take the stuff off the
shelves because they were not doing a real 'new' version, just an update.
They kept all the old army books and mini's, and just redid the rules and
magic. I wish they had been keeping Epic large enough to get this
treatment, but hopefully with the new rules (which I'm not really looking
forward to playtesting for them) they will keep it as one of their core
games.

   -Lee 'hoping to be plesently suprised with Epic97' Scott
scottl_at_...