Re: [Epic] Non GW figures in Epic

From: Marc Feuerstein <tw44645_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 97 01:52:02 +0100

At 01:38 11/01/97 -0800, you wrote:

>I am most aggravated with the removal of the miniatures from the market
>while they develop the new rules. It is not good practice to cutoff your
>existing customer base to avoid complaints of potential new customers.
>(The stated reason for the removal of the game and its supplements was
>to avoid someone saying I just bought this and you say it is now
>obsolete. As if a toy can be obsolete!)

I don't think it is the real reason they took all the minis off the market.
They didn't took WHFB 4 off the shelves, isn't it ?
If I understood well what a storekeeper told me, it seems they are not going
to sell the vehicles by detachements of 3, because there are no fixed
numbers of vehicles per detachement, but they are going to sell them by 2
(or some of them even by blisters of one, like the Tempest Eldar tank) so
they will be able to rise the prices more (same price for less minis).

Marc.