Re: [Epic] Unit size changes

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:18:58 +1000 (EST)

>> OK, I will defend GW here. (horrors) They have said that this was a
>> previous problem and the new blisters and boxed sets will have the correct
>> numbers for units.
>>
>I see a problem here. How can boxes/blisters have the right number when the
>units may be customizable. Will we be forced to CUSTOMIZE our units to 3, 4
>or what ever magic number are included in the new sets?

Hmmm... they way they are stating the new stuff is a little contradictoru in
that regard I guess. I remember them stating that they were adjusting the
infantry boxed sets so that the numbers fit the units, but if they are
making the units custom built I guess that would be next to impossible.

>Oh well. I rarely play and just fill my office shelves with assorted armies
>for amusement anyway.

Shelves with unused minnies -> hmmm.... just tidied up over the weekend and
discovered I have too many minnies. Heaps of stuff clutering up the place.

>Tracy

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"