Re: [Epic] (no subject)

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 21:03:50 -0800

>What do you guys think of this.

>- We get somebody to compile a wish-list (or whatever you call it), keep it
>focus
>on the game system
>- Put the wish-list (whatever you call it) to a vote and compile it.
>- Send it to GW.

>It might or might not work. But I think it will probably make our voice
>louder if we speak in unity and are able to show some stats to GW.

True, it might work. However, it might be a little late now, since some of
our biggest gripes seem to be pretty solidified already, such as the 5-men
in a row bases and the increased emphasises on infantry and CC.

Michael who is a possessor of the lastname Liu
(for whoever asked what a "Liu" was a while back :P)