Re: [Epic] Titan Legions

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:42:24 +1000 (EST)

>Hello all,
>
> It appears that our gaming group is a minority in that we're
>really NOT into titans. In fact we have a house rule limiting 1 titan per
>army per battle. So when we so the price for Titan Legions we decided not
>to purchase it. However, after reading this mailling list I'm having
>second thoughts. There have been some rules attributed to Titan Legions.
>We're specifically local for rule errata and additions that effect
>non-titans. So I was wondering if it's worth the price (provided we can
>even find it.) We're not interested in paying big bucks just for a model
>as large as my cat!

A man after my own heart. I play epic as a tank battle, not a titan battle.
The titans and gargants are only for the bigger games in my mind, not every
game. As for the rules in TL, well there was not so many new rules as a
redifining of rules. As for are the new mega titan/gargants, well I
personally think the game is better off without them.

>Thanks, and good gaming to all.
>
>Mike

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach