RE: [Epic] Titan Legions

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 97 08:29:00 EST

> It appears that our gaming group is a minority in that we're
>really NOT into titans. In fact we have a house rule limiting 1 titan
per
>army per battle. So when we so the price for Titan Legions we decided
not
>to purchase it. However, after reading this mailling list I'm having
>second thoughts. There have been some rules attributed to Titan Legions.

>We're specifically local for rule errata and additions that effect
>non-titans. So I was wondering if it's worth the price (provided we can
>even find it.) We're not interested in paying big bucks just for a model

>as large as my cat!

I don't think I got much out of Titan Legions, other
than stats and general rules for some odds and ends
that weren't out before. Knights, a few other special
vehicles, etc. I lean towards Titans as support,
similar to your 1 per battle rule.

I'm sure that I would not get Titan Legions now,
when Epic 40K is (supposedly) coming out soon.
Unless you are absolutely positive you won't like Epic40K
and are worried you won't be able to find Titan Legions
then.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...