Re: [Epic] Titan Legions

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:58:19 GMT

At 01:37 AM 13/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
> It appears that our gaming group is a minority in that we're
>really NOT into titans.

They're not very good value firepower IMHO

> In fact we have a house rule limiting 1 titan per army per battle.

So I've always found that they are self limiting...

>So when we so the price for Titan Legions we decided not
>to purchase it. However, after reading this mailling list I'm having
>second thoughts. There have been some rules attributed to Titan Legions.
>We're specifically local for rule errata and additions that effect
>non-titans.

Can't you borrow a copy from someone and take a peek?

> So I was wondering if it's worth the price (provided we can
>even find it.) We're not interested in paying big bucks just for a model
>as large as my cat!

Actually, I always found the Impirator to be disapointingly small...

>Thanks, and good gaming to all.
>
>Mike

I guess the bottom line is, if no one in your group has it, you aren't
really missing a whole lot. The game was probably better before Titan
Legions was printed anyway.

Agro