Re: [Epic] How much is GW worth?

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:30:35 +1000 (EST)

> Does anyone out there know what Games Workshop is worth?
> Or, how much would GW cost? How many shares are out there?
> I am very curious.

Actually, I believe that GW is a private company and as such it doesn't have
public shares for sale. I could be wrong, but my girlfriend is in her 3rd
year of Accounting and Taxation Law and she looked for an entry for GW into
the shares market, but she couldn't find them (yes, she even looked under
Citadel Miniatures). They may only offer private shares to employees and
founding members.

-Kelvin.....

  "Time passed, which, basically, is its job."
          email: kx.henderson_at_...