Re: [Epic] (no subject)

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 20:06:38 -0800

> Peter, a very pist off veteran epic player.

I am unsure of the actual statistics, but I think most of us have had
similar sentiments in our first postings. Welcome to the shafted GW
customers' list;] We just had an informal polling about switching to the
new system, most have declared to stick to 2nd edition adopting new
rules for new minis. It will be interesting to see what we are all
saying after the new one is on the shelves.

Dan Lobb