Re: [Epic] What scares me about Epic 40K

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 19:52:53 -0800

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> At 01:14 AM 12/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
> >The original Adeptus Titanicus and Space Marine games covered battles
> >between similarly armed Imperial and Chaos forces based on the company &
> >support card system. In the Renegades supplement of the second edition,
> >it is stated that the chaos forces can include any unit from the
> >imperial list.

Sorry about the misquote. I don't run a Chaos army, I just fight against
one. The reference should be Titan Legions Codex Titanicus page 94,
under the heading ALLIES. Our group does not distinguish between the
three branches of the Imperial forces except in organization and chain
of command. Premise 1: the rules allow for the Warlord Titan in both the
Chaos and Imperial armies. Premise 2: all other Titan classes have the
battle groups. Premise 3: The Warlord is a Titan class. Conclusion: The
Warlords maybe purchased as battlegroups by either Imperial player or
Chaos player (as an Allied unit).

danlobb_at_...