Re: [Epic] How much is GW worth?

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 21:32:43 -0800

kx.henderson_at_... wrote:

> > Actually, I believe that GW is a private company and as such it doesn't have
> > public shares for sale. I could be wrong, but my girlfriend is in her 3rd
> > year of Accounting and Taxation Law and she looked for an entry for GW into
> > the shares market, but she couldn't find them (yes, she even looked under
> > Citadel Miniatures). They may only offer private shares to employees and
> > founding members.

GamesWorkshop is traded on the London Exchange, I looked into six years
ago. There are no ADRs on the american market that I am aware of, but
those of you that have access to the London Exchange might buy some
shares. It is probably tightly controlled by insiders and you will have
a devil of a time gaining enough shares to influence them.