Re: [Epic] Deth Ray vs. Knight Shields

From: Perrin Haley <phaley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:32:48 -0800

>Just looking for some input on this one. My most frequent opponent is
>an Ork player who loves his Mega-Gargants. As I use Knights, the
>question arose: does the Deth Ray ignore the Knight's shield or not?
>The Deth Ray rules state that they ignore shields, but were only void
>and power fields in view here? Currently we play that the shield is
>ignored (i. e. the Knight makes a normal save). What do you guys
>think?

I'd like to think that the Deth Ray ignored all shields, except for holo,
as you must have a template to strike through them. Besides, it's just a
Mega-Gargant, what harm could it do? ;?)

>Seth Ben-Ezra
>Great Wolf

        Perrin

"...I could never become a prophet...just
a critic - which is a poor thing at best,
a sort of fourth-rate prophet suffering
from delusions of gender."

        -Jubal Harshaw, "Stranger in a Strange Land"
         (This guy does *NOT* suck!)